>> Better diesel in your gas tank than the other way around! <<

I have been told that up to 10% gasoline in a large (>25 gal) diesel tank would
still be OK to use.  I picked this up when discussing diesel truck refueling
issues.  I friend of mine with a fleet of diesel trucks panicked when he looked
down and noticed he stuck a gas nozzle into his diesel tank.  He paid for a tow
and to have the tank drained and cleaned.  Afterword’s we discussed the event
and he thought he had put in 5 to 10 gal of gas into a 40 gal tank.

I recommend you check your engine owner’s manual before paying $$ to pump out a
diesel tank with a few gallons of gasoline added.

Martin
Calypso
1971 C&C 43
Seattle