Jerry,

If I weren’t in Western LI Sound and only going between the mooring field and
the starting area, I’d consider that. But I cruise and often, when cruising,
I’m in light to no air with a destination to get to. So, I find myself powering
and at 7+ knots for 2-6 hours. I don’t know of any electric that can do that.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise