Yes, I will.
Once I am on the dry and have all the right materials. The purpose of this
was to see the condition of the washers, nuts, bolts and bilge.
At least now I know that the source of all the rust were 3 ferrous backing
plates that were used, probably because of ignorance or sloppyness I don't
think they are original. This is a salvage boat.
I don't have one picture but there are 3 cutouts.
Rear Section <http://www.boatjuggler.com/images/rearbilge.jpg>
Forward  Section <http://www.boatjuggler.com/images/frontbilge.jpg>

Looks like the plaque is saying this is a 1973 25 hull number 5

Btw am I hull number 5 ? <http://www.boatjuggler.com/images/plaque.jpg>

I guess I will save money on putting up the sail number :)

 *Ahmet*

*Winthrop Yacht Club / Constitution Marina, Boston, MA*

*1990 Irwin 43 CC "Waterdancer"*

*1973 C&C 25 Hull 5 "Tabasco" *