Great...thanks a lot for the replies.

Mark McMenamy
C&C 25 "Icicle"
Fort Pierce FL

On May 1, 2016, at 5:06 PM, Sailnomad via CnC-List

I have the same problem too, but it is in the bilge, and does not seem tn be
related to heeling or sailing.
Ahmet
Winthrop, MA
C&C25 "Tabasco"

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Mark McMenamy via CnC-List
Hello everyone,

I have water in each of the aft storage bins under the settees.  When it rains
no water accumulates, but when we go for a sail there will be a small amount of
water in each bin.  After I dry it out, it stays dry until we go for a sail.
What I'm thinking is there is a leak in the seal in between the topsides and
the hull seam, and sea spray forces its way into the hull on the down wind
side.   I was thinking that I need to tighten the bolts along the toe rail that
hold the topsides to the hull.  I've read online that you hold the screw steady
on top and turn the bolt underneath.  I believe there is butyl tape in between
the hull and the topsides.   I was thinking of giving each bolt a 1/4 turn.  Is
my thinking on this correct?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mark McMenamy
C&C 25 "Icicle"