Scott,

I have 15 years of experience with the 35-3 and my boat is in Hampton VA.  I
have done many modifications and upgrades.  I would be glad to share pictures
and experiences.

Joel, although not a C&C owner for much longer, has plenty of advice and
experience to.  There are a couple of other 35-3’s on the bay too.

When you have a question, give the list a shout and I’m sure you’ll get some
opinions, comments, snide remarks, and maybe some good advice!  We’re a happy
clan of C&C owners.

Cheers,

Jake

Jake Brodersen