From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of ALAN BERGEN
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:49 PM
To: cnc-list-requ...@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Stus-List (no subject)

For a folding prop, you do have to stop the shaft in order for it to fold.  You
also have to center it (blades in the horizontal position) for both of them to
fold.  With feathering props, you shift into reverse, the shaft turns and the
prop feathers.

Alan Bergen

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List