Steve,

I'd check Canadian Tire, they have a selection of terminals many that don't
require swaging. May have a post conversion too

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/sdimjr>

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 6:34 AM -0700, "Stevan Plavsa via CnC-List"

Hi All,

I replaced my 2 x group 24 batteries with 2 trojan T-105 golf cart batteries. I
didn't consider the posts when I purchased the batteries and now that they're
on the boat I realize that the battery cables won't work with these batteries.
I had made considerations about size, space, load etc but not the actual
physical properties of the posts. (I made cardboard mockups and they fit just
like so)

Anyway, I need an adapter like this:
http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mLLQIF_sRVx-dY8oMZ0k15Q.jpg

1. what the heck is that called?
2. where can I get them?!!!

I have found a lot of suppliers that sell the "male" version of that but I need
it just like in the photo. Unless I'm missing something - which is entirely in
the realm of possibility.

I don't have the tools to crimp new lugs onto the cables nor can I remove the
cables from the boat to have it done. They are very nicely routed through the
boat and that's a whole can of worms I don't care to open.

Thanks,

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto