If this is what you mean:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/automotive/batteries-accessories/battery-maintenance-tools/battery-terminals/motomaster-marine-battery-terminal-0113508p.html?utm_campaign=bazaarvoice&utm_medium=SearchVoice&utm_source=RatingsAndReviews&utm_content=Default

I need the opposite. I haven't found it on their site and won't have a
chance to check a store for a few days yet.

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 12:01 PM, jhnelson via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I believe motormaster marine battery terminal $5.99 is exactly what you
> are looking for.

greatly appreciated!