Hi, all — I tracked down a leak in my potable water system last weekend to an
apparent split or leak in the diaphragm on the belt-driven (probably original…)
pressure water pump on my LF38.  I could probably find a parts kit for this
pump; but given its age, I’m thinking about replacing it with a new pump.  I’ve
been looking at the Jabsco PAR-MAX line, specifically the PAR-MAX 2.9 or the
PAR-MAX Plus 4.0.  Anybody have other suggestions for me?  I don’t want a
super-quiet pump, as I want to be able to hear it run, especially when tanks go
dry; but I’d like something that hammers less than the original pump.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis