My Kanzaki gearbox has a drain. 3GM30F. I know because it cost me a lot of
money to have the tranny pulled just so they could helicoil the drain plug
that some prior idiot had stripped and "fixed" with goop. That was a very
fortunate morning that I decided to check under the engine before a long
passage and found a large puddle of clean oil. The drain plug is the hex
head at the bottom of the transmission.

http://imgur.com/5ff77e95-9f86-47d1-8054-6b2e13e2e845

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift