I've not come across this designator "SAE 20/30".  I've seen "SAE 30" and
"SAE 20" but never "SAE 20/30".  I believe the other listers are probably
correct that it is designating one or the other.  Building on that
assumption, if it makes life easier, you can use a multi weight oil since
they are all the same viscosity at operating temperature.  A 5w30 or 10w30
will be fine.

http://themotoroilevaluator.com/members-blog/understanding-multi-viscosity-oils/#axzz4RR6Z4Xs2

Josh Muckley

S/V Sea Hawk

1989 C&C 37+

Solomons, MD

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016, 2:53 PM Persuasion37 via CnC-List <