As I said, other companies manage to do it. Renology wants you to think their prices are better than they really are. Fifty watts for eighty dollars? This panel is really 30 watts for 80 dollars if you are comparison shopping. Renogy's competitors would advertise this as a 30 watt panel. You don't need any more room in the headline. :-)

Bill Bina