From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy Ralph
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:21 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeremy Ralph <jeremy.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List freeze proofing

We poured it into the sea strainer with the engine running and pumping it
through the system.  Poured about 5L in until it came out the exhaust (I
think).  I do have concern though if the thermostat was routing it into the
block.  I did warm up the engine first for ~20min under load with hopes that
the thermostat would route the water to the block.

Based on what Markek is suggesting, I may not have used enough AF...

On Dec 13, 2016, at 10:50 AM, Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com