Gary — I’ve tried Sikkens in the past, and was less than happy with the
results.  Last winter, I decided to try Awlwood on my handrails and Dorade
boxes, and was very pleased with the results.  I hope to do my toerail this
spring.  It looks like this product is going to hold up well, with a minimum of
maintenance; and it goes on fast (two hours between coats), so you cn get a lot
done in a day.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis