Randy,
           I have been using Cetol for years on the Great Lakes, and so applied
it last winter to the much neglected teak on my Florida project boat. One
summer of southern sunshine (and one hurricane) and it needs it another coat. I
will take a little more care this year and put more on. One thing that has not
been mentioned is that the original orange Cetol is orange because it contains
iron oxide as a UV protectant.

Steve Thomas
C&C36 1980
Merritt Island, FL

---- RANDY via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Listers-

Grenadine's new exterior handrails are ready for finish and installation.
Wanted to see if any of you have a preferred varnish for exterior teak. I'm
looking for a clear varnish with UV protection.

Cheers,
Randy