Jamestown distributors has a varnish survey.  Might be worth a look.

On The Office I used Cetol Natural Teak and was generally happy with it.
On Atlantis I started with Interlux Schooner Gold, but have switched to
Epiphanes.  I'm using the RapidClear because you can recoat every 5-6 hours
without sanding.  It takes a couple days to harden, but I'm liking it so
far.

Joel

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Danny Haughey via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I've done both sickens and epiphanies on two different boats.  Other than
> the time between coats, I dont see the the benefit to sickens.  It seemed
> softer and less deep a finish than the varnish.  As far as upkeep, a couple
> of coats a year on either product seems a wash.  I'd  go with the varnish
> myself.  Although,  I didn't do this on the new handrails on my last boat,
>  I think I might coat new wood with epoxy first then 7 or 8 coats of
> epiphanies.  I did that on the new hatch boards of my last boat and was
> pleasantly surprised with the results!  I made them out of some marine
> plywood I had left over from a project on a previous boat and I got a lot
> of compliments on those hatch boards!   Lol
>
> Danny
>
> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Joel
301 541 8551