Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 15:45:20 +0000 (UTC)
From: "doug.we...@rogers.com" <doug.we...@rogers.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Separation between locker and engine 33-2

I have no separation between my cockpit locker and the shaft and engine
other than a short piece of glasses wood that is about a foot high. ?This
really limits the usefulness of the locker. ?I had a dinghy paddle bounce
into the shaft that caused my some brief trying to determine where the
burning plastic smell was coming from. I assumed it was an impeller (every
once in a while the sound of hooves are zebras ?). I checked a friend's 29-2
and it has a nice removable panel that looks original. My current plan is to
fabricate a removable separator from wire shelving but would like to get the
group's suggestions on other options.?
Cheers DougCeltic Knot 33-2 c/bFrenchman's Bay