Turns out that I had pictures the whole time.  Well now there are more.
Part of the series of pictures is of the hole which was needed in order to
remove the port aft fastener.  Naturally I used that same access port to
attach the new 1/4x20 stud.  In retrospect I would not include that stud.

Josh

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1yd0UxdVVfWkEybjA