I have a Plastimo (black) but would rather have a Moeller (translucent)
because you can see the fuel level.  Not sure about your configuration but
you should be able to find a close fit.

http://moellermarine.com/product-category/fuel-containment/permanent-fuel-tanks/

Determine which model best fits then go online shopping using the model
number.

Dennis C.