Dennis:

I looked at the Moeller 19 gal. ( 032597)......the fitting for the in fill hose and the vent hose are nothing like I have now.....my in fill hose is approx. 2" .....are there special adapters needed.

I can send you a few pictures of my existing tank configuration off line so you can understand.

Rob

On 2017-09-10 9:47 AM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
I have a Plastimo (black) but would rather have a Moeller (translucent) because you can see the fuel level. Not sure about your configuration but you should be able to find a close fit.

http://moellermarine.com/product-category/fuel-containment/permanent-fuel-tanks/

Determine which model best fits then go online shopping using the model number.

Dennis C.