From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:08 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fuel tank replacement

Probably this site:

http://www.fillernecksupply.com/fuel-hose-elbows/?sort=featured&page=1

Gates makes cut to fit hose elbows.

Dennis C.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Gary Nylander via CnC-List
Look at the Moeller web site, they have a huge collection of tanks. I seem
to remember there is one which had an angled in fill on a corner which was a
little big for my boat, but may fit yours.

There is also a site called "fuel hoses" or similar with all sorts of
fittings including elbows - it may be "fuel hose elbows".  Google gave it to
me. As they are the same size as the hose, you need a little nipple.

Gary
.