Hi

It seems I have a leaking head gasket on my Yanmar engine. It is an old engine
but only has 2,000 hours on it. I'm going to get some quotes on fixing it but
I'm sure it won't be cheap and not sure it won't be a waste on an old engine.

The boat is leaking a fair bit of oil which ends up in the bilge. The best
guess when tracing the source is the gasket. Of course the leak is from an area
that is very difficult to get a good look at. The boat has also suddenly taken
to starting very poorly. Anyway those are the symptoms.

Has any one replaced a similar engine? What with and how did it go? Any things
to watch out for?

Thanks
Don
Victoria, BC