Just went from 3HM30 to a nice new 3YM30AE. It is an incredible difference;
quieter, smoother, smaller, and same economy for a little more speed. They had
to cut down the engine beds an inch or so, but otherwise is a huge difference.
I did most of the work getting the old engine out and helped with the
installation of the new one. Still had to pay the mechanic for 23 hours labor
to do the technical and electric stuff.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine