Tom,

I replaced all of my halyards with New England VPC. It is a blended rope with a dacron cover and a vectran core and the cost is only slightly higher than Sta-Set. The advantage is that you get a low stretch halyard that has very little creep(elongation over time).

James

Delaney

C&C 38 Mk11

Oriental, NC