From: "Edd Schillay via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Edd Schillay" <e...@schillay.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2017 10:50:08 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List new haylards

Since everyone was expecting me to reply to this one anyway— I’m also very
happy with Warpspeed. :-)

If you are going to race your boat, you’re going to want the best no-stretch
stuff out there. If you’re a cruiser, you’re going to be happy with much less
expensive line like StaSet or StaSetX.

Best wishes for a joyous holiday season along with a happy and healthy (and
breezy) new year.

Edd

-----------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, New York
www.StarshipSailing.com
-----------------------------------
914.774.9767 | Mobile
-----------------------------------
Sent via iPhone 7
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Dec 10, 2017, at 11:27 AM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List < cnc-list@cnc-list.com
> wrote:

Consider the PS article in the link below. I've been very happy with Yale
Crystaline and Sampson Warpspeed.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1ySGpOTUdGRW9xdzQ

Also consider the excerpt (source unknown) below:
I was taught (by an English race crew) that Mainsail controls are always green,
jib sails blue and spinnakers red. Halyards are solid colors and sheets,
outhauls etc. flecked or with tracers. (By following this convention, crews are
able to move from boat-to-boat without having to be re-educated.)

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD