Consider the PS article in the link below.  I've been very happy with Yale
Crystaline and Sampson Warpspeed.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1ySGpOTUdGRW9xdzQ

Also consider the excerpt (source unknown) below:
I was taught (by an English race crew) that Mainsail controls are always
green, jib sails blue and spinnakers red. Halyards are solid colors and
sheets, outhauls etc. flecked or with tracers. (By following this
convention, crews are able to move from boat-to-boat without having to be
re-educated.)

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+