      From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 11:20 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Edson wheel chain jumping links?

I can pretty much assure you that there is rust.  What I can't explain is why
the problem comes and goes and at such a prescribed amount.  The detrimental
rust would also likely cause a looseness in the wheel and cables which would be
quite perceptible.
Josh

On Jan 24, 2018 11:12 AM, "Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>