This discussion raises an issue I have struggled with as I have started
cruising more: deciding how much battery power I have.   I have 2 AGM
batteries, one house, one starting and a panel voltmeter for monitoring.  My
batteries are now separated so I no longer have to worry about being able to
start the engine if I run the house too low. The fridge is the only major power
draw, so I usually am just conservative, running it only periodically to make
sure I don’t overdraw the battery.  So what is the most efficient way to figure
out how much I can safely run the fridge?  If I just watch the voltage, how do
I decide if I can leave the fridge on overnight?  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT