David,

You need to calculate the amp/hours the fridge uses to know how long you
can run it before drawing your battery below the appropriate SOC.  Even if
its on, its not running all the time.

Somewhere I have a spreadsheet that estimates all of my daily power needs.
Its on a different computer, but if you ping me tomorrow I can email it to
you.

Joel
joel.aron...@gmail.com

Virus-free.