Marek,

I have a 6 gallon Force 10 electric/engine coolant water heater that has been in my pole barn for about 10 years.  Still in box, still works.  I bought it to put in our Redwing 35 (C&C 35-1), but never got around to it.  Make me an offer and pay shipping and it is yours (I have other boat projects to fund).  I already rebuilt the water heater that came out of Grace.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028
"Grace"
White Lake Michigan