From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 11:22 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wax

David,

My flag blue transom on my 40 is pretty bad too.  After good luck with
repainting the boot stripe and my Dyer Dhow I decided to strip the transom and
DIY repaint with Awlgrip.  Apparently Awlgrip is roller/brush friendly.  I will
let you know how it turns out.

David F. Risch
GulfStreamAssociates,LLC

(401) 419-4650