My brother rolled and tipped a whole 55 foot trawler with awlgrip.  It looked
awesome from 5 feet away!

Thanks, Danny
-------- Original message --------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 4/25/18  11:55 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: cnc-list
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Wax
I'd make sure Awl-Grip is roller friendly.  I think spraying is recommended.
I just did my bimini with 2 part Epiphanes.  Sets up quickly, comes out smooth,
hard and shiny.  You need to do small areas and tip as soon as you roll.
Joel
On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 11:51 AM, David Knecht via CnC-List