We all will have a chance to look at each others boat in Annapolis Jim schwartz
 SEA YA I 38 landfall washington nc
-------- Original message --------From: "Dennis C. via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 4/25/18  4:10 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: "Dennis C." <capt...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List LED cabin lighting
I only buy LED’s from marinebeam.com. Bought Dr. LED and others.  They are no
longer on Touché.
Dennis C.Touché 35-1 #83Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 25, 2018, at 2:30 PM, Gary Russell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>