At BJ’s wholesale club I noticed a pack of 8 LED battery operated puck lights
with velcro stick on mounts and a remote control that regulated which were on
and brightness.  The whole thing was under $20.  I was very tempted and may yet
do it even though I already have LED’s.  I am sure I would find a use for them.
 Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor , Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125