AZURA
C&C32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2018-05-17 1:50 PM, Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List wrote:

Hi Dennis

It seems a bit different in Canada.  I received something in mail from Transport Canada that I was not expecting.  Upon opening it was the new certificate of registration.  They issue one every three years.  I did not even request it – it just came automatically.

The even better news is that they also did not require me to pay anything.

Mike

Persistence V

Halifax, NS