Hi Matthew,

I love the idea of having a more structurally sound bedding material
for the backing plates. This is probably a stupid question - would the
microballoon mixture be a replacement for the 4200? Or is there a way
to bed the plates with the microballoon mixture, get the them back up
again without ruining the new surface, and bed again with a layer of
4200?

Thanks,
Tom