From: Neil Andersen [mailto:neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:33 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Re: Stus-List [EXTERNAL] Re: Prepping for 35-1 Keel Bolts/Smile Fix

But how could you tell the boat was leaning on the keel evenly?

Neil Andersen
20691 Jamieson Rd
Rock Hall, MD 21661

________________________________
From: CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> on behalf
of Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 10:27 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe

I wasn't worried about the keel falling off. Just sitting still in the slip I
could probably take half of them off.
The reason I tighten them on the hard is twofold - I don't want to strip the
threads using the nuts to pull the keel up and I am not sure how to even
evaluate the torque corrections for hundreds or thousands of pounds of strain
on the bolts.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I