You'll have to drill and tap the cap for a grease fitting.

Make sure you buy/order a grease fitting with a thread size and pitch you
can tap.  They come in SAE, metric, tapered, straight, etc.  I recommend
you buy a stainless fitting.  They are readily available online.  mscdirect
sells them.

If you are going to add a hose to the grease cup cap, that's a whole
different can of worms.  I'll let one of the listers that has added a hose
speak to that.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA