A vacuum gauge is one of the best cost/benefit ratio improvements you can do. You can save a lot of $$$ in unneeded filter changes and get advanced warning when you do need to change one.

Be official:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=racor+gauge&_sacat=0

Cockpit mount with light:

https://moyermarine.com/product/vacuum-gauge-kit-gaug_07-1_532/ (also can be used for manifold vacuum)