Hi Rob,

It is best to heed the advice of Dennis.

Use a hand impact driver to get it loose. Then maybe hit it with one of the recommended electric tools just for fun.

If you strip the head then the only option is a nice bit o' drilling. Which isn't all that bad since you will have a nice little pilot "dish". And drill at or just slightly less than shank diameter so you can re-tap.

        Cheers, Russ