Dave, I live aboard full time in Puget Sound,  and often will shut off my
battery charger for a week at a time. I have 2 140 watt rigid panels mounted
flat on my dinghy davits,  with 2 Gensun in MPPT controllers in parallel. This
is in conjunction with the 6 group 27 AGM house batteries. With this system i
run everything on my boat, and usually be fully charged by 2-3pm. I have seen a
max of 9 amps charge. If my panels would pivot I could get even more power out
of them. Doug Mountjoysv Rebecca Leah C&C Landfall 39Port Orchard yacht club
null