Actually it was a 1969 Charger...

Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.

________________________________
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Dennis C. via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 12:57:30 PM
To: CnClist <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Garmin GXM

Pete,

Whenever I ask a "specific" question I get non-specific answers.  Wouldn't
surprise me if someone answered you with "I had a nice 8-track in my 1970 Dodge
Charger".  (Minor list rant) :)

I suspect no lister has the exact info you're asking for.  However, there's a
bunch of threads on thehulltruth.com<http://thehulltruth.com> on the GXM's.
What I gather from the threads is there's no increased functionality from the
52.  No mention of speed improvement.  The 54 seems to be an upgrade to correct
some issues with the 53.

Google "gxm52 vs gxm54" to find the threads.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020, 11:01 AM Pete Shelquist-comcast via CnC-List
This is very product specific;  I’m considering an upgrade for my SiriusXM
weather antenna from Garmin GXM 52 to the GXM 54.

The hope is there’s an improvement in download speed and resolution. Has
anybody witnessed a comparison of these two?

Thx
Pete