Thanks   it was a bit of a disaster

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.

________________________________
From: Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 11:01:06 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Tom Buscaglia <t...@sv-alera.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Panel rewire

Stunning,..I saw that first picture and immediately thought I would quite
immediately...until I saw your finished panel.

Tom B

.¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤.
Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40
Vashon Island WA
(206) 463-9200
www.sv-alera.com<http://www.sv-alera.com/>

At 05:45 PM 3/31/2021, you wrote:

boundary="_000_MN2PR02MB639721000446AEA0358CFC9CF77B9MN2PR02MB6397namp_"

Hello

You may remember a few months ago I asked some questions about rewiring the
panel. I appreciate the advice at that time.  After approx 50 hours I am mostly
done, it's not perfect but vastly improved.  I built a harness from the panel
switches to my converted cutting board (it was almost the right size and cost
$7.00 as I didn't want to use plywood) distribution system.  All connectors
were replaced, properly crimped and insulated heat shrink to seal the
connectors.

 I still have some heat shrink on the main cables (the elec tape is temp while
testing circuits  tonight )and a bit of tidying/labeling to do.

Here are some before and almost complete pictures.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/nwdix2tprxtwrei/AACZ-0O_x9uw95LgakLVR1xHa

This should be a little easier if I need to trace circuits.

Adam Hayden
C&C36
Pictou NS

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.

send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray%A0> Thanks - Stu