From: Adam Hayden via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 8:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Adam Hayden <hayden.a...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Panel rewire

Hello

You may remember a few months ago I asked some questions about rewiring the
panel. I appreciate the advice at that time.  After approx 50 hours I am
mostly done, it's not perfect but vastly improved.  I built a harness from
the panel switches to my converted cutting board (it was almost the right
size and cost $7.00 as I didn't want to use plywood) distribution system.
All connectors were replaced, properly crimped and insulated heat shrink to
seal the connectors.

 I still have some heat shrink on the main cables (the elec tape is temp
while testing circuits  tonight )and a bit of tidying/labeling to do.

Here are some before and almost complete pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/nwdix2tprxtwrei/AACZ-0O_x9uw95LgakLVR1xHa

This should be a little easier if I need to trace circuits.

Adam Hayden

C&C36

Pictou NS

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.