From: Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 3:25 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ronald B. Frerker <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Line question

This question shows a terrible lack of knowledge but here goes:  To replace
some running rigging like the downhaul, topping lift and traveler line, is a
double braid like Sta-Set the normal product to use?

I no longer race my own boat, so it's just what's needed for playing around.

If I measured correctly, the traveler would be quarter inch and the downhaul
would be 3/8in.

Ron

Wild Cheri

C&C 30-1