So I assume S/V Jenny is adrift somewhere in the North Atlantic?  It was tough
to see her hull and spreaders banging into that tanker.  I wonder what will
become of the boat - how long it can stay afloat, where it will end up.

I guess eventually the guy would have run out of water and provisions.

Cheers,
Randy