From: John McCrea via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: johnmcc...@comcast.net
Sent: Thu, Jul 1, 2021 1:30 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: Rescue at sea.

#yiv1220623177 #yiv1220623177 -- _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered
{}#yiv1220623177 #yiv1220623177 p.yiv1220623177MsoNormal, #yiv1220623177
li.yiv1220623177MsoNormal, #yiv1220623177 div.yiv1220623177MsoNormal
{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv1220623177 a:link,
#yiv1220623177 span.yiv1220623177MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv1220623177
span.yiv1220623177EmailStyle18
{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;}#yiv1220623177
 .yiv1220623177MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered {}#yiv1220623177
div.yiv1220623177WordSection1 {}#yiv1220623177 Wow, I was just out there 3 days
after that. I did the return leg of the Bermuda 1-2. Flex in on 6/14 from
Boston. It was a process getting the Travel Authorization. Submitting you’re
your online application with evidence of a vacine card and PCR test two days
before I left and then another before you are allowed to leave the airport.
Then quarantine in your room until they email you. (I must be honest me and
another friend that was returning on another boat had a nice rental apartment
and we had another Skipper drop-off beer and steaks, thanks to Tom Kent on Kent
Racing a Class 40).   They had just opened up inside dining the week before we
got there and the whole island is still very much where we were back a few
months ago. But still my favorite place and my 5th 1-2. Hoping to go on my boat
someday but she will need some big upgrades! I was on a very nicely equipped
Tartan 35 but one thing it did not have was a second autopilot and yup the
inevitable happened and we steered close to 700 miles by hand! 8 days later and
finally feel normal again.  From: Randal Stafford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>