Would you have made that trip; without an AIS device?  I suspect that the boat
is easy to find.

From: Randal Stafford via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2021 12:37 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Randal Stafford <randal.staff...@icloud.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Rescue at sea.

So I assume S/V Jenny is adrift somewhere in the North Atlantic?  It was tough
to see her hull and spreaders banging into that tanker.  I wonder what will
become of the boat - how long it can stay afloat, where it will end up.

I guess eventually the guy would have run out of water and provisions.

Cheers,

Randy

On Jun 30, 2021, at 12:46 PM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com