Martin:

                What are you using for the “shiny” paint?

Matt

C&C 42 Custom

From: Martin DeYoung via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2021 4:59 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>; Martin DeYoung
<martin.deyo...@outlook.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Checking the list

When I mentioned being jealous of how much time my father-in-law was spending
aboard his classic wood power boat my wife firmly reminded me I am spending
many hours a week onboard its just in the yard with sand paper in hand.

It is rumored the professional painting crew will begin to prep the topsides
next week. Meanwhile I will continue to hand sand and primer coat the deck to
prepare for applying “shiny” paint and Kiwi Grip non-skid. I plan to put
Calypso back in the water around the first of October.

Martin DeYoung

Calypso

1971 C&C 43

Seattle/Port Townsend’s yard

On Aug 1, 2021, at 7:54 AM, CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List