Joe,

Here's links to Touche' mainsheet setup:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WYvPYebeohIWVjUJOS_d_76znFGK3x4q/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsYUthaHZFWVpnVUE/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-j5njT6zojD3Nvlp1iX-ilQ

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sb5TfIENvsMVh3czhWRUhCalE/view?usp=sharing&resourcekey=0-uolUze_-gZeU9KqqgbIeXQ

Garhauer 3:1/6:1 two speed mainsheet.  Harken traveler with 4:1 sheeting.
The traveler sheet cleats are swivel cleats mounted on the cockpit
bulkhead.  The swivel functionality allows the helmsperson or crew in the
cockpit to operate the traveler sheet.  Note: the traveler pictures show
the old Harken 6:1 Carboratchet system I had before the Garhauer.  It
worked well also.
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83